From Article: Is Bullying Illegal? Types of bullying that are illegal include:
- Slander – Comments used to defame or damage a person’s character and reputation that are spoken.
- Libel – Comments used to defame or damage a person’s character and reputation that are written.
- Harassment – Sexual, physical and verbal actions that are used to intimidate or cause a person to fear for their safety.
- Discrimination – Excluding someone from an activity or the consideration for advancement because of their race, gender, religious preference, etc.
- Stalking – Following or observing someone to the point where their personal privacy is continually being jeopardized.