READ THE COMPLETE FLYER DOWN BELOW. ALL THE CRIMES LISTED.
Wow, kind of late for the red truck guy to be out. The red Silverado at Capri Creek. Parked in the handicapped spot. Oh, one of two red Silverados. Just made me wonder. Maybe not him, but who was at the meeting tonight? To talk about my flyer. Where was it? Mormon church or whatever it is called. Was thinking it was completely loosy, goosey. Someone has to oversee the overall scam. I know I am hitting a nerve when there is a full court press. People acting like they don’t care. Then, why did the ten cars quickly leave the parking lot by Lily Kai this evening? Oops. Those who don’t care might truly have reasons to be where they are. But, I have seen a BUNCH of you both in Sebastopol and Petaluma. Good, I hit a nerve.
- The civil harassment laws say “harassment” is: Unlawful violence, like assault or battery or stalking, A credible threat of violence, AND. The violence or threats seriously scare, annoy, or harass someone and there is no valid reason for it.
18 S. Code § 2261A – Stalking—
- travels in interstate or ………, with the intent to kill, injure, harass, intimidate, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate another person, and in …. engages in conduct that—
- (A)places that person in reasonable fear of the death of, or serious bodily injury to— (i) that person;(ii)…….; or
- (B) causes, attempts to cause, or would be reasonably expected to cause substantial emotional distress to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of subparagraph (A); or
- (2) with the intent to kill, injure, harass, intimidate, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate another person, uses the mail, any interactive computer service or electronic communication service or electronic communication system of interstate commerce, or any other facility of interstate or foreign commerce to engage in a course of conduct that—
- (A) places that person in reasonable fear of the death of or serious bodily injury to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of paragraph (1)(A); or
- (B) causes, attempts to cause, or would be reasonably expected to cause substantial emotional distress to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of paragraph (1)(A),
- AND: Civ. Code § 45 defines LIBEL as “a false and unprivileged publication by writing, printing, picture, effigy, or other fixed representation to the eye, which exposes any person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, or obloquy, or which causes him to be shunned or avoided, or which has a tendency to injure him in his occupation.”
- AND: SLANDER is “a false and unprivileged publication, orally uttered,” that does one or more of the following: “Charges any person with crime . . .” Civ. Code § 46(1). (2) “Tends directly to injure him in respect to his office, profession, trade or business, either by imputing to him general disqualification……, or by imputing something with reference to his office, profession, trade, or business that has a natural tendency to lessen its profits.” Civ. Code § 46(3). (3) “[B]y natural consequence, causes actual damage.” Civ. Code § 46(5).
IF THE FOLLOWING APPLIES:
Wikipedia: Audio forensics is the field of forensic science relating to the acquisition, analysis, and evaluation of sound recordings that may ultimately be presented as admissible evidence in a court of law or some other official venue.
Audio forensic evidence may come from a criminal investigation by law enforcement or as part of an official inquiry into an accident, fraud, accusation of slander, or some other civil incident
One of the most skilled and knowledgeable trial experts in his field, Mr. Fredericks has been processing video evidence for criminal and civil investigations for nearly 30 years.
Grant is a former police officer and coordinator of the Vancouver Police Forensic Video Unit in Canada.
If this applies – one night in the summer (never before, never since) – terror dreams, could not wake up. Felt drugged.
disinhibition – known as truth serum, it was found to also make victims maleable
Hyoscine, also known as scopolamine, is a medication used to treat motion sickness and postoperative nausea and vomiting. It is also sometimes used before surgery to decrease saliva. When used by injection effects begin after about 20 minutes and last for up to 8 hours. It may also be used by mouth and as a skin patch.
Voice recording possible by Mom who was reported to Protective Child Services and Ex by iPhones.
Summer 1996 Harassment by powerful chuch.